Beginner Diving for non diver
If you have never dived before, you can try it out without commitment to a long course – just go diving! Only Instructors are allowed to take beginners in the sea (not divemasters!) – so we provide 1 experienced Instructor per max. 2 students for extra comfort and safety.
- The new divers start with a short theory session, so they know what (and what not) to do underwater.
- Then you go to the pool and get comfortable with the idea of breathing underwater, and the feeling of having the equipment there.
- Once comfortable with the equipment, you go diving – to a safe depth (12m) but still, on a world-class dive-site!
- 1 hour pool session and 1 dive at Tulamben for 45 minutes or
- 2 dives at Open Water for 45 minutes at Padang Bai
- we provide 1 experienced Instructor per maximum 2 persons, to ensure the divers comfort and safety at all times
- we treat our new divers carefully to make sure no-one feels rushed or confused
- Try-Scuba can be booked as an intro or tryout for, and part of, the Open Water Diver course – ask for details