If you have never dived before, you can try it out without commitment to a long course – just go diving!
Only Instructors are allowed to take beginners in the sea (not divemasters) – so we provide 1 experienced Instructor per max. 2 students for extra comfort and safety.
Available to – Anyone in good health from 10 years upwards
Content – Short theory session, 2 open water dives at Tulamben or Padang Bai including basic scuba skills.
Duration – 1 day
- You start with a short theory session, so you know what to do (and what not to do) underwater.
- Then you go to the pool and get comfortable with the idea of breathing underwater, and the feeling of having the equipment there.
- Once comfortable with the equipment, you go diving – to a safe depth (12m) but still, on a world-class dive-site – the lovely Liberty Wreck!
Key Information –
- bring just swimwear, sunscreen, camera (!)
- we provide 1 experienced Instructor per maximum 2 persons, to ensure the divers comfort and safety at all times
- we treat our new divers carefully to make sure no-one feels rushed or confused
- this course can be booked as an intro or tryout for, and part of, the Open Water Diver course – ask for details
For non-certified divers to experience the real fascination of scuba diving on a world-class dive-site.